- An X–Y plotter is a plotter that operates in two axes of motion (“X” and “Y”) in order to draw continuous vector graphics.
- The term was used to differentiate it from standard plotters, which had control only of the “y” axis, the “x” axis being continuously fed to provide a plot of some variable with time
- XY Plotter Kit is a drawing robot that can move a pen or other instrument to draw digital artwork on flat surface.
- Using this apparatus students can learn trajectory and motion planning in addition to functioning of mechanical transmission elements.
- They will work on bare metal embedded systems to control mechanical systems.
- The experiments done using this apparatus teaches fundamentals used to build industrial systems like CNC machines Pick and Place machines, 3D printer etc
- Trajectory planning/ Motion planning
- Feasible speed profile for stepper motors
- Machine design
- Functioning of mechanical transmission elements
- Work on bare metal embedded systems to control mechanical systems
- Path generation
Speed profile generation
- X-Y Plotter Apparatus with controller
- Power Supply
- Hardware Accessories
- Software/ Firmware support
- To learn about trajectory and motion planning.
- To learn about path and speed profile generation and finally build an X-Y Plotter.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CONSTANT DEVELOPMENTS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE