* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of a type “1” control system.
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Study of its Time Response Analysis for,
1. Step Signal and
2. Ramp Signal.
3. Parabolic Signal.
* Facility for connecting external Step Ramp Signal & Parabolic Signal.
* Observation of output signal to be done on digital multimeter.
* Calculation of error signal.
* Plotting of graph of time v/s input and time v/s output for step error signal and Ramp error signal.
* Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
Test Signal Generator (consisting of step and ramp very low frequency waveforms) as input to Type “1” Control System. Test Signal Generator is not a part of this equipment and is available separately at extra cost.