* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle & verification of various theorem’s and laws based on resistive circuit.
* Built – in DC regulated power supplies as required.
* Built – in Resistor bank for building various combinations.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Multi – coloured test points are provided in the circuit to observe voltages.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
* Supply required :230 V, Single Phase AC.
* THE VARIOUS THEOREM’S AND LAWS COVERED ARE AS FOLLOWS :
* 1. Thevenin’s Theorem
* 2. Norton’s Theorem.
* 3. Super Position Theorem.
* 4. Reciprocity Theorem.
* 5. Maximum Power Transfer Theorem.
* 6. Kirchoff’s Laws
a. Voltage Law.
b. Current Law.
* 7. Ohm’s Law.