* It is a complete instrument, required in the experiments of control engineering.
* It provides test signals of different waveforms and frequencies for feeding in as error signals.
* Works on 230V, 50Hz AC.
* It is essential in simulated process experiments.
* It gives very low frequencies (variable) step and Ramp waveform signals, which are essential for finding the response of various control circuits.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.