SALIENT FEATURES :
The Adtron’s Microcontroller based PID control trainer is a completely self contained stand alone unit useful for the students to understand the concept of Proportional, Integral and Derivative control system. The system consists of the main controller unit, sensor and lamp type heater unit. The system is housed in an elegant powder coated metal cabinet with block diagram on the front panel. It is strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory, and operating details.
* Parameter controlled : Temperature
* Sensor : Thermocouple, J type
* Type : Iron-Constantan, immersion type probe in sheath with flange and flying leads.
* Sensor Calibration : ANSI type.
* Sensor Range : 0 to 4000C.
* Control System : 1. P
* Modes of operation : 1. Manual PID
2. Auto Tune
* System Range : Variable from ambient (room) temperature’s to 700C.
* Actual Heating Process : Heating unit of 200W heating capacity.
* Set Point : Adjustable over full range.
* Proportional Band ( PB ) : 0 to 100%, adjustable.
* Integral Time ( IT ) : 0 to 3600 Sec, adjustable.
* Derivative Time ( DT ) : 0 to 200 Sec, adjustable.
* Display : 1. Actual Temperature ( 4 Digit )
2. Set point / Percentage output / P, I, D parameters, etc user selectable ( 4 Digit ).
* Controller output : Relay based.
* Operating Voltage : 230V, ±10% AC, 50Hz 1f.