SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Designed for educational and experimenting purpose.
* Provides complete experimental and theoretical knowledge of stereo cassette player circuit based on IC 810.
* Actual stage – wise circuit on a single large PCB with stage-wise component legend printing for easy identification.
* All components on specially designed tags for ease of removal without damage to PCB and easy accessibility.
* Supply required 230V ± 10% AC 50Hz single phase monitored by a LED.
* Channels : Two (Stereos)
* Speakers : 8 ohms ; 5W separate for each channel.
* Tape : Cassette type.
* Tape Speed : 4.75 cm / sec.
* Frequency Response : 100Hz to 8000Hz.
* Controls : a. Volume Control.
(Separate for each b. Bass Control.
Channel) c. Treble Control.
d. HI Filter Control Switching.
* Separate LED output level indicator for each channel.
* External speaker sockets for each channel.
* External DC Supply input socket.
* Tracing & identifying of circuit and various components.
* Voltage can be measured at any point easily and waveforms can be directly observed.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operation details.