SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Designed for educational and experimenting purpose.
* Provides complete experimental and theoretical knowledge of Stereo Cassette Player circuit with Amplifier and Graphic Equaliser.
* Test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the record the waveforms and voltages.
* Supply required 230V ± 10% AC 50Hz single phase monitored by a LED.
* Channels : Two (Stereos).
* Speakers : 8 ohms / 5W separate for each channel.
* Tape : Cassette type.
* Tape Speed : 4.75 cm / sec.
* Frequency Response : 100Hz to 8000Hz.
* Controls : Separate for each channel.
a. Volume Controls.
b. 5 Band Graphic Equalisers.
* Series of LED’s for output level indication for each channel.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operation details.