SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S Step UP Transistorised Chopper is a self contained stand alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of a Transistorised Step Up Chopper. It consists of a D. C. Source, Control Circuit (Firing Circuit), Power Circuit and D. C. Output. The D. C. Output drives a bulb load. The unit is housed in an elegant metal cabinet, with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel. Multicoloured Test Points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages. It is strongly supported by a comprehensive Instruction Manual complete with theory and operating details.
* Principle : Conversion of a Fixed DC to Variable DC Voltage.
* Type of Chopper : Step Up Chopper.
* D. C. Source : 12V/10A (Not provided by us)
* Trigger Circuit : VCO and Comparator based Transistorised Firing Circuit.
* Output Voltage : Variable Upto 220V DC.
* Duty Cycle : Variable Upto 75%.
* Load : 100W Lamp.
* Controls : 1] Mains ON / OFF.
2] Duty Cycle Adjust.
* Test Points : Multicoloured Test Points are provided at various stages in the circuit to Obser ve the waveforms and voltages.
* Indicator : Mains ON / OFF.
1] Study of Transistorised Step Up Chopper Circuit.
2] Observe the output voltage with Lamp Load.
3] Observe the effect of Duty Cycle Variation on Load.
* Standard Accessories : Detailed Instruction Manual.