Speed Control of d.c. Shunt Motor using igbt Single Quadrant Chopper Trainer it is a very versatile and useful training kit for the various branches of Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The unit is housed in an elegant metal cabinet, with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel. Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* One no. IGBT forms single quadrant chopper for armature control
* One no. IGBT forms single quadrant chopper for field control
* Micro controller based PWM generation for both armature & field circuit
* High Speed Opto coupler used for pulse isolation.
* Diode bridge converter and filter capacitor for input DC Voltage of IGBT chopper
* One Voltmeter to indicate DC rail voltage
* MCB for input ON/OFF and over current.
> Armature circuit (0 – 200 V) DC (Variable), 5 Amp (suitable for 1 HP motor)
> Field circuit, (90 – 220 V) DC 1 Amp
> Motor : DC Shunt motor
> Rated voltage : 220 V
> Rated power : 1 HP
> Rated speed : 1500 rpm
> Load : Mechanical arrangement with spring balance
* Input : 230V AC, 50Hz