SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’s Semi Conductor Device Trainer is versatile and cost effective equipment. It is intelligently designed
keeping in mind the users need. Numerous experiments covering the discrete components of basic and power
Electronics can be performed. The various peripheral components both active and passive are built in. It forms a sort of
“Mini – lab” as every bulky components, like meters, power supplier etc are built – in. A breadboard is also provided to add
any other component, thereby increasing the versatility of the trainer.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
ADTRON’s Semi Conductor Device Trainer consists of the following housed in an elegant metal cabinet.
* Diodes : Bank of 8 diodes.
* Zener Diodes : Bank of 4 zener diodes.
* NPN Transistors : Bank of 4 transistors.
* PNP Transistors : Bank of 3 transistors.
* FET : Bank of 3 FET’s
* UJT : 01 Nos.
* SCR : 01 Nos.
* Diac : 01 Nos.
* Triac : 01 Nos.
* LED : 02 Nos.
* LDR : 01 Nos.
* Coil : 01 Nos.
* Relay : 12V – 1 C.O.
* Speaker : 8E / 0.5W 2 ½” Round.
* Bank of Potentiometer : 4 ( 1K, 10K, 100K 1M ).
* Power Transformer : Py : 230V.
Sy : 9V – 0 – 9V.
* Audio Output Transformer : 2 : 4.
* Voltmeter : Analog ( Dual Range ) 10V and 100V switch selectable.
* Ammeter : Analog ( Dual Range ) 10mA and 100mA switch selectable.
* Resistors : Bank of 30 resistors ( assorted values from 10 W to 820K ).
* Capacitors : Bank of 10 capacitors (assorted values from 0.033 μF to 100 μF ).
* Breadboard : Terminal strip with 640 tie points.
* Power Supplies : DC Regulated with short circuit protection.
1. 0 to 30V / 1A ( continuously variable ).
2. + 12V / 250 mA fixed.
3. – 12V / 250 mA fixed.