SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of AC Phase Control using SCR by three different methods of SCR triggering.
* Supply required 230V, 50 Hz AC.
* The four different methods of SCR triggering are :
* Resistance ( R ) Trigger Circuit.
* RC Trigger Circuit.
* UJT Trigger Circuit ( Resistance Controlled Ramp ).
* Effect of Phase Control can be observed on load.
* Test points at various stages in the circuit, to observe the voltages and waveforms.
* Set of required number of Patch Cords provided.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive manual complete with theory and operating details.