- SCARA (Selective Compliance Articulated Robot Arm) robots are used for a variety of general-purpose applications requiring fast, repeatable and articulate point-to-point movements
- Applications such as palletizing, de-palletizing, machine loading/unloading and assembly.
- Using this Kit, students will learn about forward and inverse kinematics and will understand the applications of trajectory and motion planning.
- Students can design and build a SCARA robot.
- The experiments done using this apparatus teaches fundamentals used to build industrial systems like stacking machines, Inspection machines, assembly lines etc
SCOPE OF LEARNING
- Forward and inverse kinematics
- Trajectory planning/ Motion planning
- Feasible speed profile for stepper motors
- Machine design
- Functioning of mechanical transmission elements
- Work on bare metal embedded systems to control mechanical systems
- Path generation
Speed profile generation
- SCARA BOT Apparatus with controller
- Pen mechanism
- Power Supply
- Hardware Accessories
- Software/ Firmware support
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CONSTANT DEVELOPMENTS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE