SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and practical working of Sampling Theorem Trainer.
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* IC based modulating circuit.
* Modulating circuit consists of a Two Channel Time Division Multiplexer, Variable Sampling Rate Generator, Sample and Hold Circuit and Time Division Demultiplexer to receive back the two Channels.
* Facility for connecting externally two analog signals.
* Observation of sampled Signal on CRO.
* Observation of variation in sampling frequency on the sampled signal.
* Test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual completely with theory and operation details.