Salient Features :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of a Random Access Memory of 1 KB x 4 bits.
* Study and actual feeding ( loading ) storing and reading of data in RAM.
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC Regulated Power Supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* The unit consists of :
1. 1K x 4 bit RAM memory chip.
2. Buffer stage to avoid error in loading.
3. Ten address switches through patch cords.
4. Four data switches through patch cords.
5. Four output terminals with LED’s for reading the called data.
6. Loading (writing or feeding) of data through a press to write switch.
Other Feature :
* Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.