SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand alone unit.
* Designed for educational & experimenting purpose.
* Demonstrates the principle & working of the first stage of a MW radio receiver, i.e. the mixer stage.
* Test points at various stages in the circuit to observation table & record the waveforms & voltages.
* Facility for connecting an external RF signal from an AM / FM signal generator.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual completely with theory and operation details.
1. Working Principle : Mixer.
2. FrequencyRange : 520 KHz – 1620 KHz.
3. Output Frequency : 455 KHz.
4. Local Oscillator Frequency : 975 KHz – 2075 KHz.
5. Circuit : Using transistor.
6. Input : 1. By connecting built in ferroceptor antenna.
2. By connecting an RF signal from an RF generator.
7. Operating Voltage : 230V + 10 %, 50 Hz AC.