SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand alone unit.
* Designed for educational & experimenting purpose.
* Demonstrates the principle & working of the intermediate frequency ( IF ) amplifier of a conventional MW radio receiver.
* IFT’s on panel for students to tune themselves.
* Test points at various stages in the circuit to observation table & record the waveforms & voltages.
* Facility for connecting an external 455 KHz source from an AM / FM signal generator.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual completely with theory and operation details.
1. Working Principle : IF amplifier.
2. FrequencyRange : 425 KHz – 475 KHz.
3. Output : Amplified input 455 KHz AM signal.
4. Circuit : Using transistors and IFT’s.
5. Tuning : Facility to tune the response of 1st IFT, 2nd IFT and 3rd IFT.
6. Input : 425 KHz – 475 KHz AM signal from an AM / FM signal generator.
7. Operating Voltage : 230V + 10 %, 50 Hz AC.