Adtron’s 7533 is an Advance Digital Communication Trainer System that helps one understand various Digital Modulation and Demodulation Techniques. Various functional block diagrams are provided on-board as an aid for Teaching/Training. These Kits are provided with various Test Points to visualize the signals on Oscilloscopes. All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets. Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy PCB is used. Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Pine Wood.
► Onboard Synchronized 500 KHz Sine wave generator.
► Differential Encoding type Data Format
► On-board crystal controlled Pulse Generator
► On board 8 bit Data Simulator
► Block Description screen printed on PCB
► In-Built Power Supply
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
► Carrier Sine Wave Generator : Synchronized Sine waveform output of 500 KHz (0 deg.), 500 KHz (90 deg.), 500 KHz (180 deg.), 500 KHz (270deg.) Amplitude of 0 – 4 Vp-p Provision for Amplitude Adjustments Provided.
► Data Format (Coding) : Dibit Pair (I & Q), Differential Encoding of I & Q Bits.
► Carrier Modulation Techniques : 1. DPSK modulation
2. DQPSK modulation
► Carrier Demodulation Techniques : 1. DPSK Demodulation /
2. DQPSK Demodulation
► Pulse Generator : Clock frequency of 250 KHZ BIT, BIT Clock, Word Clock. Crystal Controlled Pulse Generator.
► On-board features :
1. On board 8 bit variable NRZ-L pattern Data Simulator
2. Switch Faults are provided on board to study different effects on circuit
3. Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
4. Receiver Clock generated by PLL method
5. Switch Faults are provided on board to study different effects on circuit
6. Block Description Screen printed on glassy epoxy PCB
► Interconnections : 4 mm sockets.
► Test Points : 51
► Power : 230V + 10% 50 Hz, 1 f AC.
► Accessories : a. Detailed Instruction Manual.
b. Set of Patch cords.
1. Principles of advance digital modulation techniques.
2. Differential Encoding of Data.
3. Binary Phase Shift Keying Modulation / Demodulation technique.
4. Differential Phase Shift Keying Modulation / Demodulation technique.
5. Differentially Encoded Phase Shift Keying Modulation / Demodulation technique.
6. Effect of Switch Faults.