SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle of Pulse Code Demodulation.
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* Built – in pulse code demodulation circuit.
* The demodulated circuit is made using a Serial to Parallel Converter, Parallel Shift Register, DAC, Low Pass Filter for both AC and DC.
* Observation of demodulated waveform on CRO.
* Pulse code modulated signal to be provided externally for which connecting facility provided on board.
* 1 MHz clock to be provided from the Pulse Code Modulator unit.
* Test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual completely with theory and operation details.