SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Electronic simulation used for the process under study for easy and better understandings.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of a Proportional Integral Control System (PI).
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* Study of effects of integral and proportional action on different actuated error signals generated externally for closed loop behaviour of system.
* Control of Integral time, Proportional rate and study of its effects on the controlled signal.
* Facility for Proportional (P) and Proportional Integral (PI) control system experiments.
* Multicoloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Set of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.