Mobile Communication Trainer is an easy medium of learning the fundamental concept of Mobile communication like GSM, GPRS.
The main focus of MCLS is in opening up a whole new world for you, mobile communication concepts like Call setup, call forward, SMS, voice, data and other Network protocols are also experimented on vis-?-vis the existing environment.
- Dual band 900 / 1800 /850 /1900 Hz EGSM .
- GSM Data services?Asynchronous , Transparent and Non Transparent modes 14.4 KBPS
- RF Characteristics :
- Receiver :
EGSM Sensitivity – <104dBm
DCS Sensitivity – <103dBm Selectivity @ 200KHz – >+9 dBc
Selectivity @ 400KHz – >+41 dBc
Dynamic range – 63 dB
Intermodulation – >-43dBm
C channel Rejection – >9dBm
- Transmitter :
Max o/p Power (EGSM) – 33dBm + 2dB
Max o/p power (DCS) – 30dBm + 2dB
Min o/p power (EGSM) – 5dBm + 5dB
Min o/p power (DCS1800) – 0dBm + 5dB
Noise in 925 – 935 MHz – <-67dBm
Noise in 935 – 960 MHz – <-79dBm
Noise in 1805 – 1880 MHz – <-71dBm
Phase error at peak – <5o RMS
Input voltage 9V to 12V DC, Current @2A peak
Operated on 110 – 220V + 10%, 50/60 Hz wall mount external adaptor
- Simulates Cellular transmission system
- Interface to program the handset.
- Operates on Windows and Linux platform
- USB Interface for communication, suitable for IOT gateway application
- External connector to interface with any microcontroller
- Real time operation
- Builtin Network status LED, Audio Interface connector
- External Antenna
- Application module relay interface for AC device