SALIENT FEATURES :
- User;s Manual details experiments that takes one on a planned journey through the micro electronic world of linear IC building blocks such as Op – amps, Timers, Voltage regulator IC’s etc.
- Built – in power supplies provides all necessary supplies for experimentation.
- Patch panel contains all commonly used Linear IC’s.
TYPICAL EXPERIMENTS :
- Study of major operational amplifier characteristics open loop gain, output resistance, differential input resistance, unity gain bandwidth, rated output, full power response, slewing rate, input offset voltage, input bias current, input noise current, CMRR, common mode input resistance, etc.
- Study of operational amplifier amplifications inverting amplifier, non-inverting amplifier, difference amplifier, inverting summing amplifier, voltage follower, differentiator, integrator, log amplifier, limiter, AC – DC converter etc.
- Study of the operation of monolithic voltage regulator (723).
- Verification of regulator characteristics.
- Study of the characteristics and operation of a high speed voltage comparator ( 710 ), study of comparator applications, Schmitt trigger, pulse width modulator, etc.
- Study of operation and characteristics of a Timer ( 555 ).
- Applications of timers in systems and circuit.
- Study of Phase Lock Loop ( 565 ), Measurement of important PLL characteristics: lock range, capture range, VCO sensitivity, VCO linearity etc.
- Power Supply : Output Voltage available on the front panel from the built – in power supplies are :
- Output Voltage & Current : + 12V / 500mA – 12V / 500mA.
- Components on the patch panel include the following :
- Operational Amplifier : a. 741 ( 02 Nos ).
b. TL061 ( 02 Nos ).
- All the power supplies are regulated and short circuit protected.
- Load Regulation : 1% (No Load to Full Load)
- Line Regulation : 1% (For ?10% variation in line – voltage).
- Ripple : 12mV rms.
- Monolithic voltage Regulator 723 ( 01 Nos ).
- High speed voltage Comparator 710 ( 01 Nos ).
- Timer 555 ( 01 Nos ).
- Phase Lock Loop 565 ( 01 Nos ).
- 62 Resistors covering all standard values from 10 ohm to 20Mohm (Carbon Film Type).
- 25 capacitors of assorted values from 100 pF to 10uF including electrolytic, ceramic and polyester
- 13 Potentiometers ( 2 for variable + 15V supply, 4 for op – amp offset adjustments, 7 others ).
- Built – in speaker ( 8 Ohms / 0.5 W ).
- Two connecting strips.
- 6 output Indicators.
- Built – in AC supplies (7.5V, 18-0-18V).
- 3 terminal Voltage Regulators ( +ve, -ve ) ( 7805, 7905 ).
- Breadboard Terminal Strip with 640 tie points.
STANDARD ACCESSORIES :
1. Detailed Instruction Manual.
2. Set of Patch cords.