A characteristic of Diac is a versatile and well – designed self – contained trainer kit. It is a useful training tool for the teacher and the students for basic electronics.
- Study, perform, demonstrate and plot the V – I ( forward and reverse ) characteristics of a bi – directional diode ( Diac ).
- Determination of ( from graph ) :
- Forward break over voltage ( VFBO ).
- Reverse break over voltage ( VRBO ).
- Negative resistance region, VBO symmetry and Delta V ( ?V ).
SALIENT FEATURES :
- Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
- Built – in Diac and other necessary components.
- Built – in DC un – regulated variable power supply of 0 – 50V.
- Mains ON / OFF switch with LED indicator for supply ?ON?.
- Multi – coloured sturdy 4mm test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms, voltages and for necessary inter connections.
- Provision for connecting external voltmeter / current meter as per requirement.
- Housed in an elegant ergonomically designed powder coated metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
- Working on 230V, 50Hz, single phase AC mains.
- Panel Size : 8 x 10 inches
- 4mm – 4mm terminated, sturdy, spring loaded patch cords :03 numbers provided.
- Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details :01 number provided.