* Completely self contained stand – alone system.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of a Proportional Integral Derivative (PID) control system with Microcontroller Based.
* Supply required 230V, 50 Hz AC.
* Complete system consists of a process unit with process and control unit with sensor.
* The process unit consists of an aluminium rod as the process which is heated by 3 high wattage bulbs (100 watts each). A temperature of above 800C can be attained.
* The control unit consists of an RTD PT 100 sensor probe with connecting facilities, its sensor input circuit P.I.D. control circuits, power output circuit.
* Built – in analog meters to measure deviation (± 200C) between set and process value and % output power (0 – 100%).
* Built – in set value adjustment from 0 to 1000C.
* Built – in facilities to vary proportional gain, integral time and derivative time (coarse & fine adjustments).
* Built – in facility to connect a fan (not provided) for forced cooling for creating external disturbance.
* Study of effects of integral, derivative and proportional action:
1. Two Position or ON – OFF Controllers.
2. Proportional Controllers.
3. Proportional – Integral Controllers.
4. Proportional – Derivative Controllers.
5. Proportional – Integral – Derivative Control System.
* Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Set of required patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.