- The CNC Machine trainer is an industrial grade CNC engraver.
- It is an ideal apparatus for laboratory setup in institutes, which require minimum space and full functionality.
- Using this apparatus user will learn trajectory and motion planning in addition to functioning of mechanical transmission elements.
- They will work on bare metal embedded
- systems to control mechanical systems.
SCOPE OF LEARNING :
- Trajectory planning / Motion planning
- Feasible speed profile for stepper motors
- Machine design
- Functioning of mechanical transmission elements
- Work on bare metal embedded systems to control mechanical systems
- Path generation
- Speed profile generation
- G- Code Implementation
Pre Requisites :
- Basic Calculus
- Coordinate Geometry (Cartesian and Polar)
- C Programming
- Working of stepper motors
- Working range : 400mm x 400mm
- Speed : 0.2 m/Sec
- Accuracy : < 50 microns
- Features : Fitted with level adjustor and Effector adapter
- Motor options : DC and Stepper motor
- Industrial CNC engraver with controller
- Power Supply
- Hardware Accessories
- Software/ Firmware support
- To earn about trajectory and motion planning.
- To learn about path and speed profile generation and finally build their own CNC machine
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CONSTANT DEVELOPMENTS
WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE