* Dedicated trainer board for each filter circuit.
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle & working of various passive filters.
* Study the attenuation & phase characteristics of each filter circuit.
* Multicoloured test points to connect & observe the voltage & waveforms.
* Set of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive manual complete with theory and operation details.
* The Various Passive Filter Circuits Covered Are As Follows :
* 1. Constant K type low pass filter.
* 2. Constant K type high pass filter.
* 3. Constant K type band pass filter.
* 4. Constant K type band reject filter.
* 5. Constant M type low pass filter.
* 6. Constant M type high pass filter.
* 7. Constant M type band pass filter.
* 8. Constant M type band reject filter.
* No Power Supply Is Required Since Only Passive Components Are Used.