SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’s Parallel operation of Two Single Phase Transformers Model 9521 is a versatile, self contained and standalone unit. It helps the students in understanding the concept of connecting two transformers in parallel, Polarity of transformers and loading of transformers. The unit consists of two identical single phase transformers of 1 KVA rating each, voltmeters, Ammeters, MCB, etc all housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed panel layout on the front panel. The unit is accompanied with a comprehensive Instruction Manual complete with theory, operating details, connection drawings and observation tables.
* Input Supply : 1 Phase, 230V, 50 Hz AC
* Experimental Transformer : 01 nos
Primary : 0 – 230V
Secondary : 0 – 200 – 230V
Current : 5A
Rating : 1 KVA
* Meters : All meters of 96 x 96 / 72 x 72 size Analog meters
1. Voltmeter : 0 – 500 V AC : 02 Nos
2. Ammeter : 0 – 10 A AC : 02 Nos
Mains : 10A, 1Phase MCB
* Indicators : For Input Supply
1. Internal : Resistive ( Lamp ) Load
2. External : Provision for connecting external load.
1. Study and conduct the Polarity test on two single phase transformer.
2. Study and conduct parallel operation of two single phase transformers under equal voltage ratio.
3. Study and conduct parallel operation of two single phase transformers under unequal voltage ratio