ADTRON’S Optical transducers trainer kit play a very important role in today’s industrial and domestic applications. Optical transducer trainer is unique in design as it covers, study of 4 different types of transducers. Experiments covering fundamental characteristics of transducers and study of transducer controlled switching / alarm systems can be performed. The manual consists of various chapters covering Introduction, Theory Types and selection of transducers, their applications and Glossary of terms.
* Self contained compact trainers.
* Study of 4 different transducers.
* Study of transducer controlled switching / alarm systems.
* On board signal conditioning circuitry.
* Built in DC power supply.
* Functional blocks indicated on board mimics.
* Fully documented detailed instruction manual consists of student workbook & operating manual with each trainer.
Transducers : 04 nos.
a. Photoconductive Cell.
b. Photovoltaic Cell.
d. PIN Photodiode.
* Light Source : Filament Lamp.
* Signal Conditioning Circuitry : 1. Power Amplifier.
2. Current Amplifier.
3. DC Amplifier.
5. Electronic Switch.
* Input Circuits : Rotary and Slide Potentiometers.
* Output Circuits : 1. Moving Coil Meter.
* Interconnections : 4 mm banana sockets.
* Power Supply : 230 V + 10 % 50 Hz.
* Standard Accessories : Detailed Instruction Manual.
EXPERIMENTS THAT CAN BE PERFORMED :
* Characteristics of Filament Lamp.
* Characteristics of Photovoltaic Cell.
* Characteristics of Photoconductive Cell.
* Characteristics of Phototransistor.
* Characteristics of PIN Photodiode.
* Light Controlled Switching System.