SALIENT FEATURES :
* Lucidly illustrated User’s Manual un – ravels electronic concept through brief theoretical reviews followed by experiments, self test questions and exercises.
* Built – in power supplies provide all the necessary voltages for experimentation.
* Modularly designed patch panel contains all commonly used discrete components.
TYPICAL EXPERIMENTS :
* Study of major operational amplifier characteristics, open loop gain, output resistance, differential input resistance, unity gain bandwidth, rated output, full power response slewing rate, input offset voltage, input bias current, input noise, current, CMRR, common mode input resistance etc.
* Study of operational amplifier amplifications inverting amplifier, difference amplifier, inverting summing amplifier, voltage follower, differentiator, integrator, log amplifier, limiter, AC – DC converter, etc.
* Study of the characteristics and operation of a high speed voltage comparator ( 710 ). Study of comparator applications :
* Schmitt trigger, pulse width modulator, etc.
* Study of various waveform generators using operational amplifiers, Wein Bridge, Sine cosine, Square wave, Triangular wave, Saw – tooth wave generators, etc.
* Study of active filters.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
* DC Regulated Power Supply : + 12V / 500mA ( short – circuit protected ).
-12V / 500mA ( short – circuit protected ).
* AC Supplies : 7.5V. and 18 – 0 – 18V.
Components on the patch panel includes :
* Operational Amplifier :
IC 741 : 02 Nos.
IC TL061 : 02 Nos.
IC 710 : 01 Nos.
IC 356 : 01 Nos.
IC 3140 : 01 Nos.
* 37 Resistors of assorted values from 100E to 20 Mohms.
* 25 Capacitors ( including Electrolytic ) of assorted values from 100 pF to 10 μF.
* 11 potentiometers for op – amp offset adjustments, & for other applications as required.
* Built – in speaker ( 2 ½ ” round, 8E / 0.5W ).
* Terminal strip solderless, Breadboard, Spring loaded with 640 tie points.