* Completely self defined stand – alone unit.
* Electronic simulation used for the process under study for easy and better understanding.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of a basic open loop control system.
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* Built – in simulated process.
* Charging of a capacitor with constant current used as process and timer as control element.
* Built – in variable input command, variable disturbing / error signal and timer with relay.
* Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the voltage and waveform.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.