SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Construction and study of various circuits for measuring different parameters of an op – amp ( op – amp used is the popular IC 741 ).
* Study and comparison of various parameters in the theory and practice.
* Parameters studied and determined are :
* Input Impedance.
* Output Impedance.
* Slew Rate.
* Frequency Response.
* Test points provided at various stages in the circuit.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
* Built – in DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON” to works on 230V AC Mains.