SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S Measurement of Torque using Dynamometer trainer kit is a versatile self – contained stand alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of a Eddy current dynamometer and its application as a torque transducer. The trainer consists of an Eddy current dynamometer, 1/10th HP DC motor, Load cell, controller for dynamometer, RPM meter, and Torque meter. The trainer is enclosed in an elegant powder coated cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed layout on front panel.
* Parameter Measured : Torque.
* Measurement System : Eddy Current Dynamometer water cooled with water inlet and outlet nozzles coupled to motor.
* Motor : 1/10th HP DC motor max speed 2500 RPM
* Transducer Used : Load cell.
* RPM Measurement : Proximity sensor with toothed wheel to sense & indicate motor RPM
* Readout : 3.5 digit digital display to read Torque in KgM.
* Controls : 1. Multi – turn Load potentiometer with Dial.
2. Interlock of water flow switch.
3. Electronic Controller for Dynamometer.
* Test Points : Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Indicator : Mains ON / OFF.
* Connector : Facility for connecting transducer.
* Power Requirements : 230V, + 10% AC 50Hz, 1 phase.
* Standard Accessories : Detailed Instruction Manual.