ADTRON’S Measurement of Speed Using Stroboscope trainer is a versatile stand alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of a speed measuring system using stroboscope. The trainer consists of the complete instrumentations viz, stroboscope, with digital display to indicate the speed in revolutions per minute ( RPM ). It also has a motor speed controller. The motor unit with a toothed wheel mounted on it is separately housed. The trainer is housed in a specially designed user friendly elegant cabinet.
MOTOR UNIT :
* Motor : Specially designed bi directional permanent magnet armature controlled DC motor.
* Power : 6W.
* Speed : 2500 RPM Meter.
MAIN MEASURING UNIT :
* Parameter Measured : Speed in RPM.
* Speed Control : Built – in solid state speed controller voltage based.
* System Range : 250 – 2500 RPM max.
* Instrumentation : Xenon flasher with associated circuitry and digital display.
* Controls : 1. Speed Control.
2. Mains ON / OFF.
* Connector : Facility.
* Test Points : Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe waveforms and voltages.
* Indicator : Mains ON / OFF.
* Power Requirements : 230V, + 10 % AC, 50 Hz 1φ.
* Standard Accessories : Detailed Instruction Manual.