SALIENT FEATURES :
The Adtron’s Model 9502 Measurement of High Voltage and High Current trainer kit is a versatile and dedicated trainer kit which helps the students to understand the principle and use of CT and PT. The trainer kit consists of a high voltage source, a high current source and required ammeters and voltmeters. The trainer is housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel. Multicolored test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the voltages and waveforms.
* Parameter measured : High voltage and High current
* Sensor : 1. C.T : 50 / 5A
2. P.T : 1000 / 100V
* Sources : 1. Variable voltage from 0 – 1000V
2. Variable current from 0 – 50A
* Voltmeter : Digital 3½ Digital Dual Range voltmeter of 1999V and 199.9V
* Current meter : Digital 3½ Digital Dual Range current meter of 199.9A and 19.99A
* Operating Voltage : 230V, + 10 % AC 1φ.
Test Points : Multicoloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.