The LCR Bridge Trainer should be able to measure the unknown resistance, capacitance or inductance using AC Excitation source. The LCR Bridge Trainer should be modularly designed and should be a self – contained system. The trainer should have built-in AC Excitation source. The required detector should also be built-in. All the terminations should be provided on 4 mm sturdy brass terminals, fitted on front panel with powder coated metal enclosure for longer life.
Technical Specifications :
* Parameter to be measured : 1. Resistance
* Type of Bridge : 1. Wheatstone’s or Kelvin’s for Resistance
2. Schearing’s and Desauty’s for Capacitance
3. Maxwell’s and Hay’s for Inductance.
Excitation Signal : AC – 1KHz Sine wave
Detector : AC amplifier and headphone
Experiments : 1. Measurement of unknown
resistances using Wheatsone’s bridge.
2. Measurement of unknown Capacitance using Scearing’s and Desauty’s Bridge.
3. Measurement of unknown Inductances using Maxwell’s and Hay’s bridge.
Accessories : 1. Jumper links