* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle & verification of Maximum Power Transfer Theorem based on resistive circuit
* Facility for connecting external Power Supply.
* Built – in Resistor bank for building various combinations.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Multi – coloured test points are provided in the circuit to observe voltages.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
* Built – in DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection & LED indication for supply “ON” to work on 230V AC Mains.