SALIENT FEATURES :
* Time domain study of a Linear System.
* Op – amp simulated system for greater accuracy.
* Flexible systems configuration.
* Full details of experiments included.
* Additional experiments may be performed.
Technical Specifications :
* Simulated first, second and third order system of type – 0 and type – 1 ( 4 combinations ).
* Calibrated variable gain amplifier ( Resolution 1 : 1000 ).
* Built-in signal sources: Square wave and Triangular
Frequency : 45 – 90Hz.
Amplitude : 0 – 2.5V approximately.
* Trigger output for perfectly steady display on CRO
* Uncommitted amplifier for phase adjustment
* Provision for disturbance inputs
* 220V + 10%, 50Hz mains operation.
* Complete in all respect, except a measuring CRO.
* Open loop step response of First Order Type – 0 system for various values of gain.
* Closed loop step response of First Order Type – 0 system for various values of gain
* Open loop step response of Second Order Type – 0 and Type – 1 systems.
* Closed loop step response of Second Order Type – 0 and Type – 1 systems.
* Steady – State errors for closed loop configuration through triangular wave input.
* Response of third order system.
In each of the above, the experimental results obtained by measurements of the response curves can be compared with theoretical calculations The number of experiments possible on the unit is not limited to those suggested above. Subject to the availability of time many more variations of the above are feasible.