- The inverted pendulum is a classic problem in dynamics and control theory and is widely used as a benchmark for testing control algorithms like PID controllers, state space representation, neural networks, fuzzy control, genetic algorithms, etc.
- Control systems is used in almost every automated industrial application.
- Using this apparatus, students can learn mathematical modelling of a mechanical system.
- They can also learn and implement motion control and other advanced controls like PID etc.
SCOPE OF LEARNING
- Mathematical modelling of a mechanical system
- Designing control loop
- Motion control
- PID control
- Implementing PID
- Working on bare metal embedded systems to control mechanical systems
- Under actuated robotics
- Inverted Pendulum Apparatus with controller
- Power Supply
- Hardware Accessories
- Software/ Firmware support
- To understand the industrial applications of inverted pendulum
- To learn motion control and also other advanced controls like
- To implement a PID and design and build an inverted pendulum.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE
TO CONSTANT DEVELOPMENTS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE