Salient Features :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of a 4 x 4 matrix keyboard Encoder.
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Output available as 4-bit binary number equivalent to the decimal number pressed.
* Decimal numbers on 4 x 4 matrix keyboard ( 0 to 16 ).
* Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.