ADTRON’s Hydraulic Trainer Model – 4033 is a self – contained where demonstration of over 15 experiments is possible. Hydraulic Trainer is a sophisticated, indigenous, new generation hydraulic teaching aid, specially developed to impart the best practical training in basic hydraulics. It can be used as a Live Demonstrator to show functioning of various hydraulic components and control circuits. Operating pressure is kept at 20 bar for safety of the students. The components / equipments are mounted on an ergonomically designed mobile metal trolley with drip tray. The power pack is mounted at the bottom. The components are permanently mounted on the working area. “Quick Release Couplings” are used on the components and hoses for fast and easy connections. All the components are duly fitted with “QUICK ADAPTERS” and the hoses are fitted with quick couplers. The Hydraulic Trainer consists of :
HYDRAULIC POWER PACK :
* Pump : 3 LPM.
* Pressure : 20 Bar.
* Motor : ½ HP, 3 f, foot / flange motor.
* Oil Tank : 20 litre capacity ( oil to be provided by the purchaser ).
* Suction Filter.
* Pressure Gauge.
* Oil Level Indicator.
* Pressure Relief Valve.
* Single Acting Cylinder : 01 No.
* Double Acting Cylinder : 01 No.
* 4/2 Way Directional Control Valve ( Spring Return ) : 01 No.
* 4/3 Way Directional Control Valve : 01 No.
* Branch Tee : 01 No.
* Check Valve : 01 No.
* Flow Control Valve : 01 No.
* Manifold :
a. Pressure Line Manifold : 01 No.
b. Return Line Manifold : 01 No.
* PO Check Valve : 01 No.
* Pressure Relief Valve : 01 No.
* Pressure Gauge f 100 mm : 01 No.
* Pulley arrangement ( Suitable to load ) : 01 No.
* Loading Weight ( 10 Kg Approx. ) : 01 No.
* Measuring Flask ( 2 litres ) : 01 No.
* Hydraulic Hoses with Quick Couplers : 10 Nos.
* Detailed Instruction Manual : 01 No.