SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and various methods of Forced Commutation of SCR.
1. Self Commutation by resonating load ( Class “A” Method ).
2. Self Commutation by an L C Circuit ( Class “B” Method ).
3. Complimentary Commutation ( Class “C” Method ).
4. Auxiliary Commutation ( Class “D” Method ).
5. External Pulse Commutation ( Class “E” Method ).
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built-in IC based DC Regulated Supply and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* Built-in load facility in the form of LED’s.
* Connecting each circuit separately and verifying its principle.
* Multicoloured test points are provided to observe the waveform and voltages.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout engraved on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.