Useful, low cost mini – lab with drastic savings in time and money for implementing / trying out new circuits in a convenient and easy manner. Various circuits in analog, digital and hybrid circuits can be made and tested. Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed layout on the front panel.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
The Experimental Breadboard system unit consist of :
1. Breadboards : Unique solderless large size, spring loaded breadboard consisting of 3 terminal strip and 4 distribution strip
breadboards ( size 165 mm x 170 mm ).
2. DC Power Supplies : Various IC based DC regulated power supplies with short circuit protection as follows :
a. 0 – 30 V / 1A ( continuously variable ).
b. + 15 V / 100 mA ( Dual ; Fixed ).
c. + 5 V / 1A ( Fixed ).
3. AC Supplies : Various AC supplies of 50 Hz as follows:
a. 0 – 7.5V / 500 mA.
b. 18 V – 0 – 18V / 500mA.
4. Digital Function Generator : Various selectable waveforms are available as follows :
a. Output Waveforms : Sine, Square, Triangle, Sawtooth, Ramp, +ve Pulse, -ve Pulse.
b. Output Frequency : 1 Hz to 100 KHz( in 6 decades ) with decade & fine control.
c. Output Amplitude : 0 – 10V ( peak to peak ) continuously variable.
d. Digital Readout : 2.5 digit digital display for frequency.
5. Clock Generator : Various fixed TTL ( 5V ) Clocks are simultaneously available as follows :
a. 0.1 Hz. b. 1 Hz.
c. 100Hz. d. 1 KHz.
6. Digital Meters : Two dual range 3.5 digit digital meters.
a. DC Voltmeter : Dual range 20V and 200V selectable.
b. DC Ammeter : Dual range 200mA and 2A selectable.
7. Logic Level Indicators : Twelve logic level indicators viz., LED’s for status indication of digital outputs.
8. Logic Level Inputs : Ten logic inputs viz., toggle switches to select high / low levels, each with a LED to indicate input level status and termination.
9. Potentiometers : Four potentiometers as follows :
a. 1 K. b. 10 K. c. 100K. d. 1 Mega ohms.
10. Speaker : One 2 ½” 8 W / 0.5W speaker for audio output.
11. Switches : Two toggle switches – DPDT with 1.5 A / 230V contact rating.
12. Relay : One relay with 2 change over contacts of 5A / 230V contact rating and coil winding of 12V DC.
13. Standard Accessories : 1. Detailed Instruction Manual. 2. Set of Patch Cords.