Salient Features :
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of a Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (E 2PROM) of 2k byte x 8 bits.
* Study and actual feeding (loading), storing and reading of data in E2PROM.
* Actual programming of E2PROM done by student.
* Supply required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC regulated power supplies with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* The unit consists of :
1. 2K x 8 bit E2PROM memory chip.
2. Eleven address switches with digital status indication.
3. Eight data switches with digital status indication.
4. Eight output terminals with LED’s (for status indication) for reading the called data.
5. Mono shot pulse generator to give programming pulse.
6. +5V IC based DC regulated power supplies for programming and reading the data in memory.
Other Feature :
* Multi – coloured test points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.