- The EduGPU kit is ideal beginners kit to head start your journey in FPGA based design & VLSI.
- The kit comes with a FPGA board (EduGPU board), Programmer (Phi Link EDU) and other required accessories and softwares.
- FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array) is an integrated circuit, which you can configure to work in a particular way.
- Users can make their very own digital circuits on these FPGAs using a Hardware Descriptive Language (HDL) like Verilog and VHDL.
- FPGA contains an array of programmable logic blocks, and reconfigurable interconnects. Logic blocks can be configured to perform combinatorial functions (Math or Boolean)
- The EduGPU board is built around XC3S50A, a Xilinx FPGA with 50k logic gates, from Spartan 3A family. The spartan 3A family has built in DCM (Digital clock management), Low skew global clocks suitable for building DSP algorithms.
- Link EDU is a low cost all in one programmer cum debugger for AVR, ARM and FPGA based embedded devices.
- It supports various serial protocols viz., UART, I2C, SPI, JTAG.
- It connects to PC over USB.
|Product Type||Development Board, Educational, Graphics, PS2|
|Processor Spec.||Xilinx Spartan 3 XC3S50A FPGA, 50K logic gates|
|Interfaces||4 x Push buttons, 2 x PS2 ports, 23 IOs, or 10 differential pairs to implement various serial and parallel interfaces (viz., UART, I2C, SPI, DCMI, CAN, Ethernet etc.)|
|Display||3 x Seven Segment display, RGB LED, LED array, 16×2 character LCD display port, VGA display port|
|On-board Peripherals||LED, Switches, SD Card Socket, LCD Display, Touch Screen, Accelerometer, Audio codec with Inbuilt Headphone Amplifier, 12 MHz Crystal.|
|Power Options||5V DC|
Projects / Experiments
- Gaming Console
- VGA Controller
- PS2 Controller
- Pattern Generator
- Decimal Counters
- Edu GPU board
- Phi Link EDU
- 14 Pin FRC cable
- Mini USB cable
- 5V DC Adapter
- Phi Flasher Software for Programming
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CONSTANT DEVELOPMENTS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE