- Start building embedded multimedia applications right away without having to search for individual
- It provides you with all the necessary components for multimedia application development in one compact kit.
- Major component of the kit, EduARM, is an ARM Cortex-M3 based multimedia development board powered by LPC1768 microcontroller.
- It comes with Prime Framework (a suite of software libraries) and is suitable for beginners, hobbyists as well as advance-embedded developers.
- EduARM has an extensive set of on-board modules and accessories, like TFT touchscreen LCD, audio codec, SD card, 3 axis accelerometer, CAN bus etc. Which gives you the power to build a variety of applications.
- Single/multi-player gaming console, music players, point of sales, handheld data loggers, graphing scientific calculators are some of the exciting projects / experiments that can build / performed with this kit.
|Product Type||Handheld Development Board, Educational, Multimedia|
|Processor||LPC1768, 100MHz max freq., 512KB On-Chip Flash, 64KB SRAM|
|Interfaces||ISP, JTAG, USB TO UART|
|Communication||UART, I2C, SPI, CAN, I2S, GPIO, ADC, PWM|
|On-board Peripherals||LED, Switches, SD Card Socket, LCD Display, Touch Screen, Accelerometer, Audio codec with Inbuilt Headphone Amplifier, 12 MHz Cyrstal|
|Power Options||5V, USB Power|
Related Projects / Experiments
- Handheld Graphing Scientific Calculator
- Handheld Gaming Console
- Point of Sale Device
- Paint Application
- Personal Digital Assistant
- Music Player
- EduARM development board (ARM Cortex-M3) with TFT, LCD and ABS casing
- Prime Framework, a suite of software libraries for faster application development
- 4GB SD card for ample data storage
- Stylus for using touch screen
- Micro USB cable for programming and power support
- 5V/1A Power Adapter for power supply
- EduARM Manual
- EduARM Schematic
- API Reference Guide
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CONSTANT DEVELOPMENTS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE