Adtron’s 7535 is an Advance Digital Communication Trainer System that helps one understand various Digital Modulation and Demodulation Techniques. Various functional block diagrams are provided on-board as an aid for Teaching/Training. These Kits are provided with various Test Points to visualize the signals on Oscilloscopes. All ICS are mounted on IC Sockets. Bare board Tested Glass Epoxy PCB is used. Attractive Wooden enclosures of Light weight Pine Wood.
► Receiver Clock generated by PLL method
► Demodulation is done using PLL and Envelop Detector Method
► Switch faults are provided to study its effects on circuits
► Block Description screen printed on PCB
► In-Built Power Supply
► Carrier Sine Wave Generator : 1. Provides Sine waveform output using IC 74164.
2. Frequency of Sine wave is 500 Hz with variable Amplitude of max. 0-4Vp-p
► Data Clock Generator : 1. Jumper selectable clock with amplitude of 5V.
2. Clock of frequencies 64 KHz, 128 KHz, 256 KHz and 512KHz.
► Sampling Clock : 1. Sampling Clock is generated using IC 4016.
2. Sampling Clock Frequency of 16 KHz and Amplitude of 5V.
► On-board Features : 1. DPCM modulation using sampler, quantize and linear predictor.
2. Onboard Buffer is provided using LF353.
3. DPCM demodulation using linear predictor, Integrator and Low pass Filter
4. On-board Low pass filter using Tl084.
► Interconnections : 4 mm sockets.
► Test Points : 44 Aprrox.
► Power : 230V + 10% 50 Hz, 1 f AC.
► Accessories : a. Detailed Instruction Manual.
b. Set of Patch cords.
1. To Study DPCM Modulation and Demodulation.
2. To Study ADPCM Modulation and Demodulation.
3. To Study Quantization Error.
4. To Study Voice Communication for DPCM/ ADPCM (Optional).
5. To Study Effect of Switch Faults.