SALIENT FEATURES :
* Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle and working of an analog multimeter.
* Power required 230V, 50Hz AC.
* Built – in IC based DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON”.
* Built – in 3½ digit seven segment LED display.
* Built – in LSI dedicated single chip A / D converter.
* Built – in 1 : 10, 1 : 100, 1 : 1000 attenuators.
* Built – in constant current source.
* Built – in highly sensitive AC rectifier.
* Measures AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current and resistance with polarity indication.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
* AC / DC Voltage : 0 – 200mV, 0 – 2V, 0 – 200V in four selectable ranges.
* AC / DC Current : 0 – 2mA, 0 – 20mA, 0 – 200mA, 0 – 2A in four selectable ranges.
* Resistance : 0 – 2000 ohms, 0 – 20K ohms, 0 – 200K ohms and 0 – 2M ohms in four selectable
* Resolution : Voltage – 100 microvolt on 200mV range Current – 1 micro amp on 2 mA range.
* Multi – coloured test points at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.