DIGITAL LOGIC TRAINER ( CMOS )
( 1005B )
SALIENT FEATURES :
4 Completely self – contained stand – alone unit.
4 Basic training of logical techniques used in digital electronics with over 25 experiments on gates, flip – flops, registers, counters, decoders, digital displays etc.
4 Supply required 230V, 50Hz, 1f AC.
4 Built – in IC Based DC regulated power supply with short circuit protection and LED indication for supply “ON” 230V AC Mains.
The trainer consist of :
- Four Nos. NOT ( Inverter ) gates.
- Four Nos. AND gates.
- Four Nos. OR gates.
- Four Nos. NAND gates.
- Four Nos. NOR gates.
- Four Nos. EX – OR gates.
- Four Nos. EX – NOR gates.
- Four Nos. JK flip – flops with J, K, Q, Q’, CLK, PR and CLR on panel.
- Eight Nos. Logic High / Low outputs.
- Eight Nos. Logic level indicators.
- One No. Bounceless manual pulsar useful for freezing the action of each stage of the counter after every clock pulse.
- One No. Low frequency clock generator for observing continuous action ( approximately 1 Hz to 10
- One No. BCD to seven segment decoder driver with display.
OTHER FEATURES :
4 Multi – coloured test points to connect and observe the voltage and waveforms.
4 Housed in an elegant cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed layout on the front panel.
4 Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operation details for all the different experiments.
STANDARD ACCESSORIES :
- Detailed Instruction Manual.
- Set of Required Patch Cords.
SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO CONSTANT
DEVELOPMENTS WITHOUT ANY PRIOR NOTICE