ADTRON’s Digital Control System Trainer the working and operation of a Digital Control system. It is a versatile and self contained system allowing students to understand the concepts of a second order simulated process and a digital control system. It consists of a digital controller, simulated second order process using Op-amp, Analog to Digital Converter, Digital to Analog Converter are housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel. Facility to observe the output on CRO. A comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details is provided along with the unit.
* Control System : Second order simulated using op-amps
* Digital Control : Using controller with 16 bit arithmetic for algorithmic calculations
* Controller type : PID with facility to set the parameters of P, I and D individually
* Test Signal : Built-in Square Wave Generator
* Power Supply : Built-in regulated Power Supplies
* Operating Voltage : 230V, 50 Hz AC