* Dedicated trainer board for each filter circuit.
* Completely self contained stand – alone unit.
* Demonstrates the principle & working of a passive constant K – type low pass filter circuit.
* Built – in bank of resistors capacitors and coils.
* Various combinations of RLC in series possible.
* Multi – coloured test points to connect & observe the voltages & waveforms.
* Set of required number of patch cords.
* Housed in an elegant metal cabinet with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on front panel.
* Strongly supported by a comprehensive instruction manual complete with theory and operating details.
* NO POWER SUPPLY IS REQUIRED SINCE ONLY PASSIVE COMPONENTS ARE USED.