SALIENT FEATURES :
ADTRON’S Chopper using MOSFET is a self contained stand alone unit useful in the study and demonstration of the principle and working of a Chopper circuit suing MOSFET. It consists of a DC Source, Control Circuit (Firing Circuit), Power Circuit and DC output. The DC Output drives a bulb load. The unit is housed in an elegant metal cabinet, with a well spread intelligently designed circuit layout on the front panel. Multicoloured Test Points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages. It is strongly supported by a comprehensive Instruction Manual complete with theory and operating details.
* Principle : Conversion of a Fixed DC to Variable DC Voltage.
* Type of Chopper : Step Down Chopper.
* D. C. Source : 220V DC (Unregulated).
* Trigger Circuit : VCO and Comparator based Transistorised Firing Circuit.
* Output Voltage : Variable Upto 220V DC.Frequency of
* Operation : 1 KHz.
* Duty Cycle : Variable Upto 75%.
* Load : 100W Lamp.
* Controls : 1. Mains ON / OFF.
2. Duty Cycle Adjust.
* Test Points : Multicoloured Test Points are provided at various stages in the circuit to observe the waveforms and voltages.
* Indicator : Mains ON / OFF.
1. Study of MOSFET based Chopper Circuit.
2. Observe the output voltage with Lamp Load.
3. Observe the effect of Duty Cycle Variation on Load.
* Standard Accessories : Detailed Instruction Manual.